Tuesday, July 19, 2005

mayoral politics nati black girl style

Right now the people who are running for mayor have the people of cincinnati wondering what the next four years will be like. Personally I think we would be betta off keepin CharlieLuken. To think most people i've talked to are saying that Alicia Reece is the best bet but to me she is so buji. See recently Alicia Reece was allowed to go into Jurrell Baptist churchfirst off if I was a member of that church I would have let the Pastor and her have it. Alicia Reece also was the "bright" person who thought of sobreity checkpoints.Charlie Winburn he was a member of city council but recently he has been a pastor.Mark Mallory he's a state rep, he comes from a political family. David Pepper is currently on city council. So I think the people of the nati really need to think who is the best candidate. Fo real Alicia Reece is da last on my list. Hard times boy I tell ya!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Someone said...

Don't forget about Justin Jeffre... Or even Sylvan Grisco.

There are all kinds of characters out there to think about!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home