Saturday, July 23, 2005

Are kids getting punished right?

Recently Cincinnati City Council member Sam Malone is being tried for domestic violence against his fourteen year old son. But the thing that kills me about this case is it's not like he was punching or kicking or using a weapon against his son he was using a belt against his son's behind, and he told his son and I quote "I'm going to beat the black off you". Now if you ask me I would have beat him too. While people is playin before 5 or 6 years ago you could beat your children with a belt and the court room would not call it domestic violence and it
shouldn't be called that now. So because that foolishness children are bein bad and they don't get punished like they supposed to and if I was a parent I would tell my kids to call the cops and while they on da way i'ma beat ya some mo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home