Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A trip to wild oats.....

Yesterday I ran into Jim Tarbell at the Wild Oats.In case you did not Jim Tarbell is on City Council. So I decided that I should go up to him to ask him a question. So, I went up to him and asked him his thoughts on the fountain spaure deal and he said that he did not completely agree with moving the fountain. He informed me, not only are they moving the fountain but everything is getting remodeled. The skywall is getting moved and everything. Including other things like the walls on 5th street and Vine street are getting tooken down so you can see the fountain from all sides. So he said (and im going 2 put it in shorter words) that one hand its good and the other is bad. The good hand is alot more to do for the people who live in Cincinnati and the tourists, but the bad side is people of Cincinnati are out some money, and the money can be used a better way than that because I bet 75% of the reasons for doing this whole thing is the tourist and Downtown's a bore.So see wat a trip to wild oats can get ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home