Friday, September 16, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

As you may know hurricane Katrina has just passed through Alabama, Louisiana. I was very disturbed by all the images that have been shown and thinking that wow they are really going through that actual stuff. But what makes me really upset is the fact that people in other places of the and country are comparing themselves to those who r suffering from that hurricane and other things and when I hea others comparing like "oh i would have done this and oh, I would have done that". That makes me upset because they cant compare themselves to those people you dont know what its like but they think they can guess thats why i'm not going to sit here and say "well i would have done this or I would have done that"but I will say everyone needs some help sumtime so if you have a helping hand to give, remember it's not what you would do if you were them but it's the fact that they are in trouble and they need your help,NOW...

1 Comments:

Blogger Someone said...

They will actually still need our help long after the news stops reporting, and long after Katrina Relief jars disappear from stores next to the cash register.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home