Monday, December 26, 2005

Untitled

These last couple weeks I have been doing alot of reflection on myself and my life. This is supposed to help me find my own identity, to be myself in each and every sitiuation. But as you get older you begin to change, not because there is something wrong with you but because you are growing into a more mature and responsible person. So, one day I thought to myself, can adults do that?? Can adults slow down and take serious time to reflect on their actions and the way they have presented themselves over their life, as children and as adults. So, I began thinking about it some more and I wondered if Reflection was all we needed. When people reflect seriously it is supposed to help them find themselves and be who they are not who everyone wants them to be. So I got to thinking about goverment and how if all the goverment officials, our Mayor, Mark Mallory, even the President(of the United States) did some reflections would this country, state, or even city be better off. Would we have a more efficient goverment or efficient lives?? Well it never hurts to try......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home